- CIO opportunity in Zurich
- Entrepreneurial Environment within a boutique Asset Manager
Our client is a privately owned Swiss boutique Asset Manager.
- Managing a fixed income portfolio focused on emerging markets
- Defining investment strategies
- Conducting industry & country risk analysis, credit risk assessment on fixed income issuers
- Producing reports, researches and marketing materials
- University Degree or similar education with an economics focus
- At least 8 years' experience in fixed income and credit risk analysis
- Deep and current knowledge of Emerging Markets
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- IT proficiency (MS Office and Bloomberg)
- CFA is a plus
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully hired candidate.