Smart Home Software Developer C/C++
In this job you develop software for smart home, feedback control and heating systems. You are responsible for both developing new software as well as the integration of developed products in existing systems. You work in a team with 15 high skilled and motivated members, which welcome experienced developers but also 'junior' developers with open arms!
The company is located in the Gmünd area and values its strong employee culture. For that reason, its employees need to either be from that area or be willing to move there.
Your benefits as Software Developer
* A yearly salary of at least €40.000
* A stable job in a successful family business
* Personal and professional development (no pun intended)
* Company events, like sport days
* And for those who like nature it offers a beautiful landscape
Your profile as Software Developer
* A technical education such as informatics, electrical engineering, electronics engineering
* First experience with programming in C/C++
* Experience with embedded platforms (Cortex Controller) is an advantage
* An independent working spirit
Your new employer
The company you will be working at is a family company that has been developing itself since the 80s to always be able to offer a quality product that is ahead of its time.
To apply you can either visit our website www.lmhengineering.at (where there are many more vacancies) and upload your CV, sent your CV and motivation to email@example.com or give me a call under +43 (0)720 815 629
I'm looking forward to your application!