As Technical Marketing Manager your main responsibility is to ensure a long-term strategy and roadmap for Technical Marketing for our client's Ventilated Facade business.
Our client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Our client has a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries this is a great place to show your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
The site Lanzenkirchen, based in the south of Vienna, is our client's Competence Center for Ventilated Facade and Installation Systems for Pipe rings and Heavy modular systems. As part of the Business Unit Installation our client provides product development, supply, marketing and engineering. Our highly motivated international team works together with colleagues from all over the world in an entrepreneurial environment to bring innovative new products to the market.
In your new role you will have technical Marketing responsibility for a pre-defined product portfolio. Your main tasks will be to
- drive our Architect and Specifiers approach
- drive the development of technical competence in our Marketing team
- build-up Engineering competence by providing external and internal Marketing material and executing trainings
- provide technical support in several of our projects.
- A technical degree (University or University of applied sciences) in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Additional education in Marketing is a clear benefit
- Fluent English and German skills, additional languages are beneficial
- Proven work experience in construction, either in design offices or from construction sites
- Work experience in a Marketing position and/or Sales position is a benefit
- Very strong in communication, stakeholder management and building networks
- Strong conceptual skills & passion for technical products
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Our client takes pride in a diverse and inclusive workforce and offers a high performance yet caring culture. You will have all training and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader.
Yearly gross salary of EUR 55.000,-. Readiness to overpay based on your qualifications.