What is the environment of the role?
HOERBIGER Compression Technology provides critical wear parts and services for reciprocating compressors. The current product lines are segmented into Compressor Valves, Rings and Packings, Mechatronics, Lubrication Systems and Check Valves. HOERBIGER has developed growth strategies for all product lines, however Rings and Packings have been identified as one of the biggest growth potential in the near future. The goal is to double revenues for this product line until 2025. Therefore HOERBIGER has developed a comprehensive product line strategy and defined the organizational development needs in order to achieve the growth targets.
What are the changes we expect from this role in the next 3 years?
The Contract Managers long term industry experience enables him to develop value adding supply contract solutions for the entire reciprocating compressor fleet of End-Users. Following the vision “making business easy” the Contract Manager is able to translate and reflect the most critical customer requirements into standardized / modular supply contract models.
What is the true purpose of the role? What are opportunities and potential next steps? (Elevator pitch)
The Contract Manager for R&P is part of the global product management team and therefore a critical function for the overall product success. In order to achieve the growth targets HOERBIGER has to develop its current go2market from a rather traditional product selling approach into being a service and solutions provider.
- Development of modular Long Term Supply Agreements, considering the required commercial and legal framework
- Investigation of customer needs and requirements for Long Term Supply Contracts together with Business Development and Product Management
- Creation of feasibility studies and business cases of Long Term Supply Agreement
- Central support and central management of critical contracts
- Build up and overall management of Contract Database (by region, country, customer, duration, expiration dates, renewal process, etc..)
Based on wage structure agreements, we are offering a gross monthly salary starting at € 3.052 with respect to individual qualifications and 4 years of experience.
Requirements / Targeted Profile
- University degree in mechanical engineering or comparable with work experience on contracts (commercial and legal)
University degree in economics with technical Background
- >5 years
Special knowledge / Skills
- Expert knowledge - long term supply contracts (commercial and legal)
- Experience in the area of Oil and Gas
Personal / Social Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Intercultural competence
- Keen on new experiences and opportunities
- German preferable