- Ensure standard process executions in customer service to ensure efficiency gains
- Manage End-to-End process from order entry, inquiry, delivery, export process through invoicing (incl. intercompany), direct consignment deliveries, returns and non-standard deliveries
- Manage delivery of products to customers in line with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Optimize operational effort and associated costs of customer service activities
- Min. Bachelor degree or equivalent, first experience in Customer Service or Order Management (in Pharma, FMCG experience )
- Knowledge of commercial activities amp; processes (OTC products), understanding of end-to-end supply chain advantageous
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- MS Office skills, especially Excel and SAP Sales amp; Distribution is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to euro; 37,016.14 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthauml;us Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.