Experience and Skills
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server (2012 or higher) databases;
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience using ASP .NET;
• Software Engineering general knowledge - very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming, software design patterns (MVC, etc.), service oriented architecture principles, secure coding practices (awareness of security vulnerabilities, etc.), concept of Single Page Application (SPA), database modelling, unit testing;
• Front End web development skills – five (5) years of experience with the technologies/frameworks such as:
o Desirable: ReactJS, VueJS, EmberJS
o Back End development skills in C# programming language, Microsoft Entity Framework (EF), Microsoft SQL Server, WebAPI/WCF web services.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions;
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience building Web Services, including building and deployment of service-oriented architecture components;
• Very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
• Very good understanding of project management and software development processes.
• Good Communication skills.
• Good UML knowledge and use of diagramming tools.
• Good presentation skills