Environment and Purpose
The new OEM Sales Application Engineer (m/w) supports customers in his/her area of responsibility ensuring close communication and support with all our knowledge to engineer those products for their applications which suit best in terms of efficiency, reliability, simplicity, best cost/performance relation.
We support our customers also in the ongoing improvement of their products, as well as with the development of new products.
Changes in the next 3 years
Improve reaction time on requests to ensure an overall shortage of delivery time of finished goods.
Increase our market share at our customers by excellent support and expert engineering of the best suitable Solutions.
Strengths and Opportunities
Through perfect technical expertise help our customers to improve their products with components from HOERBIGER. A possible next career step would be a change within the organization to other Areas.
- Best possible support of our OEM Customers
- Engineering of Core products accoring to customer specification
- Calculation sales prices in close coordination with LM
- Close cooperation with drafting department and setting up of clear drafting orders for the engineered products
- Maintenance of customer base data and relevant opportunity data in CRM
- Quick response to quality claims, with full record in SAP QM module
- Keep record of all important costumer communication in the way of visiting reports or telephone notes
- Respect actual RACI
- Close communication with other team members active exchange of information
Based on wage structure agreements, we are offering a gross monthly salary starting at € 2.575 with respect to individual qualifications and experience.
Technical or Functional Knowledge
- Technical knowledge in mechanical engineering
- Excellent knowledge how to read technical drawings
- Common sense
- Personal interest in technical solutions
- Troubling shooting capabilities
- Good knowledge of general terms of compression technology
Experience and Essential Requirements
- Academic / higher technical education
- Excellent German and English Knowledge
- Experience in international sales of industry products
- Driving license B
- SAP knowledge favourable