Description of position:
Partner Manager is an important human factor in the operation of Global Payments s. r. (GP) in sales through external sales channels. Being a business-oriented company, our primary goal is to meet our business goals and maintain the quality of service we provide to customers on the market. The contribution of external sales channels already represents a significant share of GP revenue and has great potential for a significant increase in the future, in all of our local markets where we are currently operating as Global Payments or in the future.
The main role is to ensure the achievement of the business plan in the external sales channel segment in Austria in cooperation with other Global Payments departments and branches worldwide as needed. This role mainly involves seeking and negotiating cooperation with potential external partners and taking care of existing partners. Important roles are adhering to the external sales strategy and participating in setting up end-to-end processes for working with external GP partners and with other GP departments. At the same time, it ensures prudent cost management and the application of efficiency principles to keep spending levels within budget and overall operating result of the external partner portfolio. At the same time, Partner Manager reports work activities and ensures compliance with internal guidelines and regulations, adheres to applicable legislative rules and ensures application of the company code.
- Taking care of existing external partners in portfolio
- Seeking and negotiating cooperation with potential external partners
- Fulfillment of the plan according to set criteria
- Representation of the company and responsibility for business results
- Being active member of partnerships team
- Regular reporting to Head of Partnerships
- Communicate with key partners and maintain good relationships with current and new partners, negotiate with potential partners, conduct business negotiations
- Supervision of individual entrusted key projects or GP activities
- Participation in setting up and updating internal processes for cooperation with external partners - lead generation, contractual documentation, pricing, boarding, marketing...
- Actively brings suggestions to innovate and improve GP processes and services
- Responsibility for achieving results and fulfilling business plans
- Active market analysis and search for potential for GP commercial services in the external partners market
- Analyze external partners' needs to ensure partner satisfaction in terms of win-win strategy
- Collaborate with internal sales channels and other GP departments (marketing, legal, sales support, business development..)
- Helps build the image of a professional company with professional services (Service. Driven. Commerce)
- Provides advice to external partners including handling complaints
- Responsibility for compliance with internal directives, regulations and regulations.
- Execution of other supplementary works directly and indirectly related to ensuring the operation of the company (exceptionally individual short-term tasks).
- Team player focused on achieving individual goals
- Ability to come up with customized solutions to problems and situations under GP rules
- Precision and responsibility for your work and assigned staff
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills both internally and externally
- High level of verbal and written communication and presentation - including public appearances (DE, EN)
- Knowledge of another foreign language advantage
- Good time management and planning, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Client orientation (internal and external) with excellent client service. Ability to communicate with various customers, suppliers and business partners on a professional level
- Creates positive relationships - supports constructive working relationships with others inside and outside the company
- A high level of business and operational vigilance and business awareness, along with deep knowledge of card business: individual processes, services, technologies, regulations, trends, etc.
- Works as a business owner - understands business, customer / partner needs and financial impact and makes prudent decisions and suggests improvements
- Presenting a global perspective - demonstrating awareness of the part of the global economy in thinking and action
- Self-motivated "entrepreneur" with a strong focus on results
- Strong feeling for client's needs, actively stimulates the improvement of services provided
The information contained in this job description is true and accurate describes the job position.
*Global Payments s.r.o. is a joint venture between Global Payments Inc. and Erste Bank Group, established to provide payment card services and other payment services, primarily in territories of Austria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Romania.