- Manages partner enablement programs, including coordination and delivery of new partner onboarding and certifications
- Drives optimal use of partner enablement solutions including sales assets and business applications (this means using platforms to coordinate and enable)
- Determines needs and builds a plan for partner enablement programs that support revenue growth in collaboration with sales leaders
- Measures the impact of partner enablement programs and consults with the business make recommendations for continual improvement
- Customizes, coordinates, and delivers enablement programs in assigned regions in partnership with sales leaders and cross-functional team members. Programs include new hire onboarding, sales technologies and tools, sales skills, product education, and certifications.
- Measures the impact of programs and consults with the business to make recommendations for continual improvement.
- English fluency, additional languages helpful
- Experience working in sales or partner enablement, including the design and management of enablement programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills, coordination and facilitation of training
- Experience collaborating and influencing across internal teams (Field Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Engineering, etc.)
- Comfortable evaluating, learning, and working with new tools and technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry and manage own work to achieve targets