With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Production Manager (m/f)
The Production Manager acts in accordance with principles of IL6S culture and manages the moulding and packing departments as well as internal logistics in order to achieve continuous and sustainable improvements and thus efficiency benefits, while overall delivering and sustaining expected SQCDMS results.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Guide, inspire and proactively coach a production team in the moulding and packing area
- Manage the plant logistics team which consists of planning, replenishment and internal transport teams
- Propose and operate within annual conversion cost budget and deliver required volume of products right in time, at lowest cost and within MDLZ quality standards to MEU building on our "Zemma bingan mir üsre Schoki a d' Spitz" roadmap to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Elaborate and/or update an annual conversion and yield roadmap for the section and identify specific projects to satisfy cost reduction targets as per productivity strategies
- Initiate and lead productivity projects and implement other investment projects, approved by MEU, in co-operation with Business Development in order to reach growth targets and reduce standard costs
- Provide leadership and coaching to teams and achieve results through participative, high performance management while sustaining and enhancing the team IL6S culture
- Efficiently manage interfaces with other functions (e.g., Controlling, BD, R&D, Quality, Engineering, HSE, Procurement etc.) and suppliers based on an E2E approach
- Support quality and HSE programs and reinforce safe behaviour of team members. Act as safety leader in the Section to build a sustainable "Jeder Tag ein sicherer Tag" safety culture
- Manage M&R acitivities in the production department and provide an uninterrupted supply of utilities in order to meet production volume, plans and effective maintenance assets
- Manage production planning and scheduling as well as materials management, replenishment of materials and achievement of raw and packaging inventory
- Broad knowledge of FMCG business and engineering processes, policies and procedures (GMP, Quality, SS&E)
- Sound understanding of manufacturing, supply chain & lean and 6 sigma processes
- Strong background in managing production teams
- Very good German and English language skills
- Communication, motivation and listening skills as well as idea leadership
- Proven leadership skills
- Co-operation and communication skills to manage cross functional interfaces
- Analytic and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Understanding of change management and the principles of redesign
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business.
Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 71350 (acc. to collective bargaining agreement), significant overpayment according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin in Bludenz, Austria!