SolarWinds MSP creates Best-in-Class products that service thousands of business users with a wide range of SaaS offerings. Our mission is empowering IT professionals to win through technology.
At SolarWinds, we know it’s our people that make us great. Our company is founded on the principles of building a great place to work, delivering an exceptional customer experience and continuing our sustainable high growth business.
- Constantly review performance of existing distributors and provide feedback to internal stakeholders
- Develop relationships and structure partnerships with distribution partners
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for distribution partners to be successful
- Promote company within distribution organizations
- Train sales resources within distribution and attend client meetings with them where required and possible
- Work closely with other cross-functional management teams in marketing, product, legal and finance operations
- Maintain close cooperation with MSP Account Manager and Account Executives in the assigned region
- Maximize revenues through the direction of Distribution Sales activities
- Responsible for meeting distributor revenue targets for new and existing business in the assigned region across all products.
- Build and maintain a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet agreed contract volume and revenue targets for new business.
- Retain and grow existing customers to agreed revenue targets by upselling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of SolarWinds MSP solutions and benefits as well as general trends in the MSP market
- Organise and lead customer events jointly with distributors for face-to-face selling
- Identify and maintain suitable alliances with partner vendors and industry bodies
- Native French and English on the Business level is required
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
- Sales experience in IT channel
- Experience in specialist software solutions and/or security software sales is preferred
- Expected travel volume up to 33% of working time
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Proven ability to dynamically establish and adjust priorities based on activity
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Effective presenter, mediator, and collaborator
- Proficient PC skills