HOERBIGER operates in a global context that is remarkable for a company of its size and offers a truly international work environment. To successfully advance topics in this environment, you must have the necessary project/change management skills and an interest in agile methods as well as the courage and assertiveness to use them.
As part of our international People & Culture – Development & Training team, you will help us redesign our products and processes and thus be a vital part in the repositioning of personnel development at the HOERBIGER group. This new orientation of the Development & Training team goes hand in hand with a companywide cultural transformation process that our team supports and drives with different initiatives and projects.
The tasks are varied and multifaceted, from the administration of trainings and participant support to the development of a new Learning Strategy for the whole group: everything is possible!
- Implementation, support and further development of learning and development strategy with focus on leadership, talent management and corporate culture
- Management of global projects in the area of learning and development (e.g. development programs for junior/senior executives, employee surveys, 360° feedback)
- Collaboration in cross-functional project teams (e.g. cultural transformation, software implementation)
- Planning, organization, administration, and monitoring of trainings and coordination of external services providers (especially trainers, coaches, consultants)
- Delivering standard and tried content, but also trend scouting and implementation of innovative, target group-specific learning concepts and formats where needed
- Continuous monitoring of quality and effectiveness of implemented measures
- Contact person for managers, employees and People & Culture for all questions relating to personnel development
Based on wage structure agreements, we are offering a gross monthly salary starting at € 4.000 with respect to individual qualifications and experience.
- Completed studies (at least Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in (business) psychology, education, business science or comparable qualification
- At least three years professional experience in the field of learning and development, preferably in a decentralized, global organization
- Project / Change management experience
- Very good communication skills at different hierarchical levels (English a must)
- Team player
- High ability to learn, being creative in dealing with new and complex topics
- Hands-on mentality, goal-oriented, proactive working methods
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (a must)
- Willing and flexible to travel