TALENT 3 SERVICE TECHNICIANS (M/F/D)
REQUISITIONS Number: TCEI-ATVN02279248
Language: Fluent German
Reportin Head of Product Introduction LRV Vienna
Location: Vienna, Austria
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Talent Service Technician, you are responsible for putting the vehicles into operation after delivery. After delivery, they will work on the open positions of the vehicles and remedy the defects that occur during the guarantee period. In coordination with the site manager, you coordinate the revision of subcontractors.
It gathers detailed information from the vehicles for all necessary further investigations for fault analysis.
The role in Vienna offers the great opportunity to carry out outstanding activities within the scope of continuous improvement processes within a certain product group and to ensure that these improvements are taken into account during the cyclical activities.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
· Implementation of commissioning activities and processing of defects on the delivered vehicles at the customer
· Examination of defects for further finding of causes together with engineering and the site manager
· Execution of retrofits
· Support of the site manager with organizational and administrative activities on the site
· Documentation of the work carried out on the vehicles in coordination with the site manager to ensure the configuration management of the vehicles
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Technical training (mechanical engineering or electrical engineering),
· Experience with troubleshooting and troubleshooting in trams
· Comprehensive technical understanding
· Ability to work in a team
· good English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· 100% remote job
· Strong career development
· You work with a professional, ambitious and committed team.
Job: Methods Technician
Primary Location: AT-VIE-Vienna
Employee Status: Regular
Job Postin 05.06.2020, 6:43:25 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing