High Grade Metals is currently seeking an experienced Translator to join the team on a 12 Month Fixed term contract. The candidate will provide a complete translation and admin support to both site based Technical team and Project Team in achieving and maintaining compliance with relevant stakeholders in Austria.
Role and Responsibilities
• A translation of all documents for our exploration programs
• Liaison with relevant external and internal stakeholders
• Participate at HGM state, regulatory and public meetings
Experience and qualifications for success
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• High level of integrity with the desire to innovate practical solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• A valid driving license
• Knowledge of natural resources space is a great advantage
This role requires excellent bilingual skills - both German and English. Job is based in Bratislava office with a frequent travel to Austria. If you are a driven self-starter, precise, and people person with the relevant skills, please click the Apply button or forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.