PXL Vision AG is a Swiss ETH spin-off founded by former key employees of Dacuda AG (sold to Magic Leap). PXL’s Daego® - digital alter ego - is a scalable software platform for digital identity verification, enabling the creation of trusted digital identities, helping businesses to reduce fraud, minimize the cost of customer onboarding and increase sales conversion.
After the successful launch of our solutions in the Swiss market we now expand our team to grow internationally.
You will have the overall responsibility for the design and end-to-end user experience of our cross-platform product portfolio and our online presence. You will:
- Work closely with development and business teams
- Perform UX research to help evaluate, design and test user needs and existing and new services and features
- Derive business processes, analyze user needs, assist in requirements definition, design browser-based and mobile user experiences and user interfaces, and design and conduct usability testing
- Develop design concepts, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and workflows based on user needs, use case scenarios and user personas
- Define and perform user testing (AB, MV etc.) and follow up
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and assist with coordination of project tasks and activities related to User Interface and User Experience
- Define and design of corporate identity and branding guidelines
- Do hands on graphical design
- You can demonstrate a portfolio of cross platform SaaS solutions including UI and UX design work
- Hands-on and proactive can-do attitude
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, willing to take the initiative, always thinks two steps ahead
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are continuously up to date with the latest UX and industry trends
- Strongly organized, autonomous and details-oriented
- Passion for emotional brands and creative brand design
Your skills and qualifications!
- You graduated from a design background with at least 4 years design experience (both Interaction and Visual Design) at a startup, agency or large company
- Experience designing responsive cross-platform (web, mobile) SaaS platforms
- You have helped ship products in rapid iteration cycles
- Proficient with relevant design and prototyping tools and processes
- Advanced technical competencies (HTML 5, CSS 3, Photoshop, Illustrator, A/B testing)
- You are fluent in English and ideally German
That’s what you get!
- A unique opportunity to design and help build a global product platform in a truly entrepreneurial environment and a challenging and rewarding job with an immediate impact on PXL’s success
- An inspiring, motivated, dynamic and interdisciplinary team
- An international work environment with flat hierarchies and a goal-oriented culture
- Opportunity to become part of an ambitious, fast growing technology start-up
Now! The job is available immediately and for an unlimited duration. Please send us your complete application (letter, CV, work certificates, diploma and grades).